Saturday, February 4, 2012

I've Been Tagged By Ann's Reading Corner

1.When you take time for yourself what do you do.
I read or work on my      
three blogs.

2. What is your favorite foot ware?

DFsports shoes ,inside my home.








3.  What is your favorite winter drink?


Celestial Seasonings decaf green tea.

4. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side?
Well! try and try again until I have it right.

5.What do you really see when you see your face in the mirror?
My mother sometimes

6. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog? or are you more comfortable writing post about other people or events?
My blogs are the real me and I like to write about other 's also.

7.If you could choose to read or talk on the phone, which do you choose and why?
I like to read and I hate to talk on the phone.

8. Where was your profile picture taken?
If it is the one on my blog, it was taken at home.

9. Who took your profile picture?
The Bennie

10.  Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 am ,who do you want it to be?
I don't want anyone to knock on my window at 2:00 am.

11. What items could you not go with out?
Food, water and bathroom









1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

Thanks for playing along. I always like learning a few new tid-bits about others. I agree with you, I don't want anyone knocking at my door at 2:00 am either. Someone answered "Publishers Clearing House" with a million dollars. I would take the time to answer than. LOL...