Saturday, January 23, 2016

Remembering

Anna And J.A. Our paths crossed many ways over the years

 My Great Grandmother was born in Lake Co. Tn
So was J.A. He will be buried in Lake Co with his mother and
father. I have family buried there also.
many cousins that did and still live there.

J.A.'s family lived there also you can bet they knew
the Berry's my kin.

J.A. was a Navy man he was stationed in Orange Texas in the 1950's 
so was I living there on the Navy base, at that sametime.
Fast forward to 1990's J.A. and Anna were living in Memphis so
was I. In 2005 we moved to Blytheville Arkansas to the old Military base
made in to a senior village. We moved in to the same duplex next door to
J.A. and Anna. Now in 2015 we live in the same senior complex in
Cordova Tn.
We love  Anna and will miss J.A. Life run us to gather in many ways.
J.A. passed from us this week. A World War II Veteran and retired Navy Man.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Awwwww.....my deepest condolences, what a beautiful story though...I always love looking at photos and remembering. Many Blessings to you, Patsy.

Charlene said...

Patsy,
I didn't know you and J and Anna had such a long history. Sometimes no matter where we go there are people who connect with our past. I am so glad Anna has such great friends with you and Bennie. I am sorry for your loss of someone who is not only a friend but had the same roots as you.